WIND TURBINE PLANS - WIND TURBINE RECIPE BOOK, (LATEST EDITION-2009)
Make your own renewable energyWe are proud to bring you the GURU of Wind Turbine development, Hugh Piggot's, Axial flux Alternator windmill plans.
I currently hold a patent pending on my own wind turbine design however I used Hugh's excellent and easy to understand books to start with.
- The book describes the step by step process to make you own fully working wind turbine. "How to Build a Wind Turbine" is a 64 page A4 booklet containing full step-by-step instructions for building your own 'axial flux' alternator, carving the blades and welding a frame, to complete an 8 foot diameter, 3-bladed, battery-charging wind generator (12, 24 or 48 volts DC).
- Larger and smaller projects are also briefly described.
- There are full lists of materials, suppliers and tools for the job.
- The design is based on the author's 25 years of experience building, and teaching people to build small wind turbines using the minimum of workshop technology. - (H.Piggot, 2005)
- The most expensive thing in the book (and most difficult to obtain) are the rare earth magnets.
- The other items you need to purchase (or build) are all found at your local hardware store.
|Holding Force (kg)||0.0000|
|Surface Gauss (gauss)||0.0000|