Axial Flux Wind Turbine Plans plus Magnets
Quantity: 1 book recipe + 24 block magnets
Axial Flux Wind Turbine Plans - Metric Units Edition 2009
Block 30x10x46 mm N40 (~25kgs)
We are proud to bring you the GURU of Wind Turbine development, Hugh Piggot's, Axial flux Alternator windmill plans.
Included in this Special package are the actual magnets (Neodymium N40 Rare Earth Magnets)
Hugh specifically recommends.
- The book describes the step by step process to make you own fully working wind turbine. "How to Build a Wind Turbine" is a 64 page A4 booklet containing full step-by-step instructions for building your own 'axial flux' alternator, carving the blades and welding a frame, to complete an 8 foot diameter, 3-bladed, battery-charging wind generator (12, 24 or 48 volts DC).
- Larger and smaller projects are also briefly described.
- There are full lists of materials, suppliers and tools for the job.
- The design is based on the author's 25 years of experience building, and teaching people to build small wind turbines using the minimum of workshop technology. - (H. Piggot, 2005)
- The most expensive thing in the book (and most difficult to obtain) are the rare earth magnets.
- With this package they are included.
- The magnets usually RRP for block magnet is $15.95 each and RRP for the recipe book is $44.95. We supply 24pcs of block magnets plus 1 recipe book as part of the whole package.
- The other items you need to purchase (or build) are all found at your local hardware store. We had these custom made for this specific purpose following Hugh's advice.
Note: I currently hold a patent pending on my own wind turbine design however I used Hugh's excellent and easy to understand books to start with.
|Holding Force (kg)||0.0000|
|Surface Gauss (gauss)||0.0000|