- This magnetic wand is used to attract and secure, for safe disposal, metal fragments wherever they constitute a hazard or nuisance. Food and beverage production spaces must be kept free of metallic materials that might otherwise enter foodstuffs.
- Magnetic devices of all kinds and designs are used from paddock to plate to capture impurities, including metallic particles, in goods destined for human consumption.
- Managers liable for health, safety and brand protection issue staff with these telescopic magnetic wands in order to collect and dispose of furtive, durable and unwelcome metal scraps from around work stations.
- This telescopic wand is not a magic wand from the realm of fairy tales. It cannot make objects and people disappear. However, with prudent use, this magnetic wand can help ward off personal injury lawyers, product recall notices, higher insurance premiums, mechanical repair invoices, and adverse reputational issues. If that’s not magic it’s the next best thing.
- Our telescopic wand which extends to a length of 104cm is a must-have tool, perfectly suited for collecting tie-wire from 'reo'.
|Holding Force (kg)||0.0000|
|Surface Gauss (gauss)||0.0000|
Check items to add to the cart or
Write Your Own Review