Fishing magnet set includes:
- Neo Magnet D48mm + SS 304 Eyebolts M8 (Pull 81kg)
- 1/4” diameter double-braided nylon rope x 10metres long
- 1pc 304 Stainless Steel D-ring Locking Carabiner
- 1pair of Non-slip & waterproof gloves
Multiple-Use: Great for magnet fishing, lifting, hanging, retrieving applications and treasure hunting. It can also be used to hold or fix at your warehouse garage or yard for items like eyebolt, screws, hooks, fasteners, adsorption. Or anywhere you need an incredibly strong magnet.
Perfect sets: Including powerful magnet & 10M of nylon braided rope & a pair of antislip gloves to get you started right away.
Powerful Pulling Force: 48mm diameter magnet with a pulling force up to 81KG. Extremely powerful magnetic pulling force for a direct touch and direct pull under ideal conditions. Specifically designed for magnet fishing.
Top Quality: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coating provides a shiny and rust-resistant performance. The steel cup protects the magnet from chipping or cracking. Permanent force, long service life. Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems.
Easy to Use: Instead of a countersunk hole going through the magnet and having to find pieces to make a fishing magnet, it is easily assembled with eye bolt screws directly into the steel base. Just attach a rope and begin your magnet fishing or treasure hunting trip.
Steps of magnet fishing / How to magnet fish?
- Grab your essential pieces of gear. A powerful magnet and strong braided rope that will last longer.
- Learn how to tie knots.
- Before you throw your magnet for hunting, test it on dry land first.
- Find a suitable location for magnet fishing. Don’t go to a place where magnet fishing is prohibited.
- Lastly, throw your magnet at the lake or drop and drag it at canals.
|Holding Force (kg)||81|