Magnetic latches are very versatile and can be used as gate openers and closure mechanisms to secure work or recreational areas. Keep metal storage box lids open for easy access or sealed temporarily to protect tools during work hours. Screw the Super Latch to a timber wall or drywall in your home or workshop to safely and neatly store tools, knives, blades or other sharp implements. Stow tools and equipment like shovels, steel toolboxes and crowbars securely inside your work vehicle so they're easy to find, easy to remove and don't roll about during transit.
An eyebolt that allows a rope to be attached is included in the package, so the magnetic tool can then be used for retrieving metal objects weighing up to 45kg from small, narrow, hard to access or water-filled locations. This heavy-duty steel encased product is also corrosion resistant so it is suitable for outdoor use and agricultural and mining environments.
- Lifts up to 45.35kgs (100lbs).
- Includes: Eyebolt and Nuts.
- Use as small tool holders, door stops, magnetic clamps and fixture holders, or separate magnetic from non-magnetic materials.
- Latch magnets feature welded solid steel construction, and can be used to secure gates or doors.
- Hundreds of possible uses!
|Holding Force (kg)||45.0000|
|Surface Gauss (gauss)||0.0000|